Delta Sand and Gravel, Inc., sells sand and gravel stone based products, trap rock products, and some organic materials. We also accept a variety of inbound products
and offer certified weighing for trucks.
Current Aggregate Summary
Current Price List
Title 5 Fill Information
Sized Double-Washed Gravel Stone
All sized gravel stones are double-washed. With the exception of specialized round stone
for landscaping and roofing, all stones are crushed and sized for different construction needs. Stones
are often used in concrete mixtures, drainage, and septic systems.
- 3/4" Blend
- Round Stone, Various Sizes
Processed Base Materials
Base materials range from bank run products to various screened gravels to crushed gravels. Hardpak is
a combination of recycled asphalt, concrete, and gravel products that makes an excellent base.
- Crushed Gravel (1/2" minus)
- Crushed Gravel (3/4" minus)
- Crushed Gravel (1-1/2" minus)
- Screened Gravel (2" minus)
- Hardpak (1-1/8" minus)
- Bank Run Gravel (6" minus)
Fine Aggregate - Sands
Sands are produced to specifications for many facets of the construction industry including concrete sand, blacktop sand, Title 5 fill, and winter road sand.
- Mason Sand (3/32" minus)
- Beach Sand (1/16" minus)
- Gravel Stone Dust (3/16" minus)
- Concrete Sand (3/16" minus)
- Sand (3/8" minus Winter or Blacktop)
- Coarse Sand (1/2" minus)
- Title 5 Sand
- Natural Infield Mix
- Red Infield Mix
Unwashed Gravel Stone
Larger stones are screened and are popular for decorative, landscaping, and erosion control. Contractors and homeowners
often "hand-pick" specific stones.
- Landscape Stone (2" to 3")
- Landscape Stone (3" to 6")
- Super Sized Stone (6" to 12")
- Erosion Control Stone (5" minus surge)
Trap Rock (Quarry) Products
We purchase trap rock products for resale in order to meet all your needs and when specifically required for a job.
- 3/4" TRG (3/4" minus trap rock gravel)
- 1/2" TRG (1/2" minus trap rock gravel)
- Dense Graded Crushed Stone
- Quarry Stone Dust
- 3/8" Trap Rock
- 3/4" Trap Rock
- 1-1/2" Trap Rock
- RIPRAP Select (3"-8" MassDOT Modified Rock Fill)
- 3/4" Red Landscaping Stone
Screened loam is a high-quality topsoil used by many individuals. Other products that vary in inventory from
time to time include blocks and curb cuts of granite, grades of clay, silt, and a sandy fill used for septic systems.
- Silty Fines
- Sandy Fill
Delta Sand and Gravel, Inc., is not a dump and never accepts any type of hazardous or contaminated materials. Clean
construction products are welcomed for recycling. All inbound loads are inspected.
- Clean Gravel, Blacktop, or Reclaimed Mix
- Concrete Rubble (15" minus, NO metal)
- Concrete, Broken with Mesh (sidewalks)
- Concrete, Large or with steel/rebar
- Brick or Containing Brick
- Clean Fill
- Clean Fill Mixture (Sand/Gravel/Silt/Clay)